Tuesday 11 October 2011

Meet the rare gem lady

Psst! I have a secret! I love rare and exotic gemstones.  I also have a secret guilty pleasure.  I love to go to jewellery sites and look at all the precious gems and jewellery.  Are you like me?  Do you love rare and different gemstones?  Do you love to go onto jewellery websites and look at all the gorgeous jewellery? I enjoy going onto the various jewellery websites.  I really like jewellery Television and have gotten quite a few nice bracelets from them.  I also enjoy e-bay, the Shopping Channel and Bidz.  I really enjoy talking about and having discussions about rare gems.  Some of my favourite gems are chrome diopside, tsavorite, morganite, alexandrite.  I would love to make some time in my busy schedule and maybe take a few courses about gemstones and maybe jewellery making.  I love the idea of making something from all of the beautiful gems out there.  To see what looks good together.  There are so many different types of gemstones out there that I enjoy looking them up and learning about them.  I think it is great when people stop and ask me about my jewellery.  I really enjoy talking about what the gems are and where I got the jewellery from.  My name is Tamara and my family call me the rare gem lady.  I look forward to hearing from other like-minded individuals out there.  Hopefully we can share and learn from one another. Please let me know what you think about this post and hopefully we can share our love of rare and exotic gemstones.

1 comment: